SCREAMING
Okay, so today I feel like screaming!!!!!! Ugh!! Some people are driving me crazy....when you leave a message for the CPA (my boss man) to call you back do you really think that I care why you need him to call you back....the answer is NO!!!! For future reference to you all...just leave a name & number. Anyway, sorry, I had to vent a little... I'm about ready to pull my hair out. On top of all of that, I woke up with a headache this morning... I was hoping that wasn't going to happen anymore after the storms come through and washed all the pollen away... But no, it didn't work.. As you can tell my Monday is not going all that great but however my weekend did but was very busy.. After I got to my Mom's Friday night...Mom, Tonia, me & Joseph went and decorated for Lacy's shower...and then came back home to make some of the food for the shower.. BTW, Joseph ended spending the night with us Friday night. Saturday morning got up and did some last minute stuff for the shower.. The shower was suppose to be at 2:00 but since Lacy was late because of the weather it started a little later.. She got stuck in Greensboro because of severe weather, but despite the weather delay and the fact that it also deterred people from coming she had a good shower and we all had a good time. Again, Joseph spent the night because he wanted to go to "Nanny's church". We all went to church on Sunday and out to eat. Joseph finally decided he wanted to go home as soon as we got home around 1:30 so I took him home... He was back around 3:30 because again he wanted to go to "Nanny's church". They left for church and I hopped on the 4-wheeler and went to take pictures of the cows, the clover, and whatever else that I thought would make for good photography... I enjoyed my weekend with Joseph and my photography time!!
So, spending time with family/friends & taking pictures makes for a busy but yet great weekend!!
This week & weekend will be even crazier than any other... Will blog about all that later. Take care & have a great week.. Love ya all!!
So, spending time with family/friends & taking pictures makes for a busy but yet great weekend!!
This week & weekend will be even crazier than any other... Will blog about all that later. Take care & have a great week.. Love ya all!!
Comments
Post a Comment