I'm Sorry

I'm so sorry that I did not post anything yesterday as I normally would have on a Monday!! Like most Mondays it did not start off all that well. I woke up with a migraine so I took some Exedrin Migraine and went back to sleep.. I got to work around 11:00am and was completely drained all day.. Last night as I was trying to go to sleep another really bad headache started coming back so I had to get up and take some more meds.. Craziness..

Well, anyway, this weekend was not that busy or eventful which I was very glad.. I didn't do much of anything Friday night except a little shopping. I finally found me a new purse....Yay!! Saturday I got up and got ready to head to Dixons Mills for a wedding. It was very pretty. Again, Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs. Chris Allen (Jennifer Green). It's kind of crazy because his name is the same as another friend of mine's husband..how funny is that. I got back home kind of late that night and nothing exciting was going on this time.

Sunday, went to church and the song service was really good and Bro. Vial did a really good job preaching for last minute notice. Bro. Gil was suppose to preach but because of some problems trying to get his parents moved to their new house he was not able to be there. Anyway, all in all it was really good. Sunday afternoon I went and hung out with Paige, Bill & Boston... We had so much fun!! We even had ice cream from the ice cream truck...I think Boston was jealous cause he couldn't have any:( One day he will. He is growing so fast and is just too adorable!! I love hanging out with them and catching up.. I miss them so much!! Love you guys!!

I need to get over & visit with Derek, Allison, Jackson, & Luke... Luke i'm sure is growing like a weed.. I miss them very much!! Love you guys too!!

I also hope that Cole, Kristen, & Bella are adjusting well to the sunny skies in Florida!! Love ya!!

Anyway, Hope you guys have a great week!! Take care!! Love ya!!

Comments

  1. i don't know what the deal is, but i've chosen to follow ur blog like 5 times but it never shows up on my blog list so i always 4get 2 read urs. yes luke is growing super fast. smiling all the time now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts