Goodbye Week, Hello Weekend!!

The weekend is almost here & tax season is over!! Yay!! Not a whole lot planned but I do have a wedding to attend tomorrow.. This starts the wedding season apparently!! I have a wedding each month through July...Wow!! Anyway, a friend of mine from high school is getting married tomorrow...Congrats Jennifer!! Other than that, not too much going on that I know of... Hoping to get somemore picture taking done this weekend but we will see...

Hope you all have a very BLESSED weekend!! See ya on Monday!!

"Just think you're here not by chance, but by God's choosing. His hand formed you and made you the person you are. He compares you to no one else -- you are one of a kind. You lack nothing His grace cant give you. He has allowed you to be here at this time in history to fulfill His special purpose for this generation." --- Roy Lessin

Comments

Popular Posts