TGIF!!
Yay!! It's finally Friday!! I am super excited!! This week has been insanely crazy at work..but that's normal this time of year. Also, today we are actually getting a half day off in the middle of Tax Season... Can you believe it!! Wow!!
Tonight I am going to the Gymnastics meet and it's a little bittersweet!! Sad because it's the last meet of the year (atleast at home) and excited because I'm going!! Duh!! Anyway, not much else is planned for the weekend except Cristalle & I may get together and watch a movie and she & have been wanting to watch...Sins of the Mother (Lifetime Movie) on Saturday. On Sunday is church and will try to go visit Paige, Bill & Boston!!
I am going to try to visit Allison, Derek, Jackson, & Luke maybe on Saturday!! Can't wait...I miss them so much!!
Anyway, Hope you have a great weekend!! Love you all!! A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should be seeking the Lord to find it...
Tonight I am going to the Gymnastics meet and it's a little bittersweet!! Sad because it's the last meet of the year (atleast at home) and excited because I'm going!! Duh!! Anyway, not much else is planned for the weekend except Cristalle & I may get together and watch a movie and she & have been wanting to watch...Sins of the Mother (Lifetime Movie) on Saturday. On Sunday is church and will try to go visit Paige, Bill & Boston!!
I am going to try to visit Allison, Derek, Jackson, & Luke maybe on Saturday!! Can't wait...I miss them so much!!
Anyway, Hope you have a great weekend!! Love you all!! A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should be seeking the Lord to find it...
Comments
Post a Comment