Sleepy Monday
I am so tired as I am most Monday mornings!! It was one busy weekend.. As I mentioned before, Tonia & Kaytlind spent the night Friday night. Saturday morning we got up and went to Sams, Walmart, & Hobby Lobby!! We had so much fun!! Don't know if we got everything needed but I think we put a pretty good dent in the party supplies for Kaytlind's birthday party... Around 4 o'clock that afternoon we headed home. We stopped off in Thomaston to have some of the annual Thomaston BBQ...Mom & Dad met us there... Joseph ended up spending the night because he wanted to go to "Nanny's church". Of course went to church on Sunday and after that had a friend's bridal shower to attend.. Got back to Tuscaloosa around 7:30 last night!! Now I'm at work wishing I still got to enjoy Spring Break... The things you miss when you're not in school anymore. Anyway, that's Life!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and will have a wonderful week!! Lots of Love to you all!!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and will have a wonderful week!! Lots of Love to you all!!
Comments
Post a Comment