Much needed Relaxation!!
This weekend is going to be set aside for some much need relaxation!! Will probably do some visiting of friends & family, work in my flower beds, and sleep. Other than that not too much planned for the weekend. Hope it will be very uneventful & relaxing & calm!! This is my hope anyway!! Was suppose to have my nephew, Joseph, this weekend but plans got changed. I was really looking forward to spending some one-on-one time with him but we will try again some other time. So, I can't wait for the weekend to start!! Talk to ya'll later....Chow!!
Hope you all a wonderful weekend!! Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" Author Unknown
Hope you all a wonderful weekend!! Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" Author Unknown
I hope you have a great weekend also. We are on the broke side right now, so we will be sitting at the house. That's ok though.lol I did go and visit a few friends today. It was fun.
ReplyDelete