Can I have your signature, PLEASE?


Yesterday I went to the mall after work to get Terrance Cody's signature and possible a couple other football players signature on some footballs. There was also Roy Upchurch & Woodall (can't remember his first name). I learned while I was standing in line that it was $10.00 per autograph per item, so I only got Terrance Cody's & my picture taken with him as you can see above. He wasn't all that polite or even acted like he wanted to be there but I still love him anyway... So, after standing in line for 2 hours and $30.00 later I got what I wanted!! I missed choir practice but hopefully I will be forgiven:(

Don't know if I've told you guys or not but Thursday nights are my bible study nights...I LOVE Bible Study!! We have so much fun and delicious food. I make the dessert most Thursday nights and tonight I'm making a jello cake...mmmm!! We are currently studying the book of Exodus. I have learned that I LOVE this book...I LOVE the story of Moses...He cracks me up!! You should read it sometime. I can relate to Moses because I too ask God "why me, there is someone better for the job" but like with Moses he chooses me!

Hope you guys are having a great week!! I will check in tomorrow to tell about my exciting weekend coming up!! Love you all!!

Comments

Popular Posts