Amazed & Blessed!!

This weekend was basically uneventful!! Yay!! Friday I hung out with Tamyra & Peyton and then on Saturday I hung out with Carla and her kids for the most part... Saturday night Cristalle came over and we began a search to find the Blind Side DVD...WE FOUND IT!! We went to Five Guys & Yogurt Mountain (YUM!!!) and then back to my house to watch the best movie ever!! The Blind Side is a must see if you get a chance...it was awesome!!

Sunday's church service was absolutely AMAZING!! The most amazing service I have been to. You could really feel God's presence there!! Dr. Tim LaHaye (author of the Left Behind Series) preached an amazing sermon but to start off the service the choir did an amazing job on Midnight Cry...it was absolutely beautiful and it just set the tone for entire service. Then at the end my friend Erin sang I Need Thee Every Hour and brought tears to my eyes... I know that God is there at every church service because He said He would be there when two or more were gathered in His name but there was something different about this service. It was like you could feel him surrounding you, holding you.. Absolutely Amazing..there is no other way to describe it. I am truly blessed to have experienced a feeling, a moment, a service, and a time with God as I did yesterday!! It is an honor to serve the Lord MY God!! He is my God and He can be yours if you allow Him to be..you will not regret it!!

I went to visit Paige & Boston (Bill was at church) for a little while yesterday afternoon and had so much fun with them... Boston laughed, smiled, & played... Paige & I caught up with each other and the things going on.. I miss seeing them and will need to try to get together more often!! Left there and went to Cracker Barrell to meet up with some friends to celebrate a friend's birthday!! We had a blast and it was delish!! Now it's Monday again:( Why oh Why does this day have to come around so much?!?

Hope everyone had a great weekend and a great week!! Love you all!!

Comments

  1. I love The Blind Side! I need to go buy my copy ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you should!! It was amazing... We found it a MovieStop!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts