Not So Boring!!
Ok, so maybe my life is not as boring as I thought... Friday was the gymnastics Power of Pink meet... It was awesome!! We WON!!! We beat the crap out of Arizona!! Cristalle & I had great seats....we got free t-shirts & pink shakers...Thank You Paige & Bill!!
Saturday I got up and cleaned my house some because I'm having a problem with ants.. Then I had to go and keep Jackson because I have a new cousin named Luke!!

Luke Barkley Glass 2/20/2010 6lbs. 1oz. 18 1/2in long

Guy Jackson Glass aka "The Big Brother"
Namaw stayed with Jackson Saturday night and then I went back Sunday morning.. Namaw needed to go keep Mallory for a couple days so I spent the night with Jackson.. Wished Mallory lived closer so I could spoil, I mean love on her more...
This morning... I took Jackson to daycare... I'm not use to getting up so early.. I'm already sleepy and it's only 8:30am... I'm also not use to getting a toddler ready in the mornings or anytime for that matter...I'm exhausted... I Love it though!!! Someone asked me yesterday when I was going to get married and have kids...of course I said that I don't know because guess what..I don't know.. Right now...I like these kinds of kids...I can give them back when I'm done spoiling...loving them.
By the way, I got permission to post pictures!!
Saturday I got up and cleaned my house some because I'm having a problem with ants.. Then I had to go and keep Jackson because I have a new cousin named Luke!!

Luke Barkley Glass 2/20/2010 6lbs. 1oz. 18 1/2in long

Guy Jackson Glass aka "The Big Brother"
Namaw stayed with Jackson Saturday night and then I went back Sunday morning.. Namaw needed to go keep Mallory for a couple days so I spent the night with Jackson.. Wished Mallory lived closer so I could spoil, I mean love on her more...
This morning... I took Jackson to daycare... I'm not use to getting up so early.. I'm already sleepy and it's only 8:30am... I'm also not use to getting a toddler ready in the mornings or anytime for that matter...I'm exhausted... I Love it though!!! Someone asked me yesterday when I was going to get married and have kids...of course I said that I don't know because guess what..I don't know.. Right now...I like these kinds of kids...I can give them back when I'm done spoiling...loving them.
By the way, I got permission to post pictures!!
YAY that Luke has arrived. We need pictures!
ReplyDelete