Goin' Home

I think this weekend I am going home!! I miss my Mommy, Daddy, Brother, Sis-in-Law, Neice, & Nephew!! It's been awhile... I haven't been home since my mom came home from the hospital.. Crazy..I know!! I am hoping for a low profile weekend..the past two have been insanely crazy... Have loved every minute of it but I'm tired and in need of some much needed, long overdue rest!! Although, most of the time when I go home...I come back more tired than when I got there.. It's always something going on.. Don't know if I'm leaving tonight or in the morning but either way I'm going to enjoy it.. I don't have to hurry to get back for any reason.. It's going to be great!!

Hope you all have a wonderful & blessed weekend!! Love your life to the fullest...it's the only one you have!!

Hopefully soon I will get some picks up of the gymnastics meet from last weekend!!

By the way, how do you like my Friday quotes?!?!

Comments

Popular Posts