Go Bama!!
First of all, it is officially snowing in Tuscaloosa!! However, it is not sticking yet... My family back home actually has snow on the ground...i'm a little jealous!! I'm impressed..it's actually snowing in the winter in ALABAMA!!!
Second of all, I am very excited about the gymnastic meet tonight that is if they don't cancel it!! I love going to gymnastics and hanging out with friends... The University of Alabama Gymnastics knows how to put on a show!! They are awesome!! Roll Tide!! Good Luck Bama!! Let's get back to #1!!
Hope you all have a blessed, safe, & happy weekend!!
By the way, Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Second of all, I am very excited about the gymnastic meet tonight that is if they don't cancel it!! I love going to gymnastics and hanging out with friends... The University of Alabama Gymnastics knows how to put on a show!! They are awesome!! Roll Tide!! Good Luck Bama!! Let's get back to #1!!
Hope you all have a blessed, safe, & happy weekend!!
By the way, Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Comments
Post a Comment