My way of praying!!

 
 
 
It's probably a good thing that no one was in my house with me the night before I was getting my results.  Sometimes I don't know exactly how to pray or what to say.  I thank God He already knows what I need to say and want to say.  However I tend to talk to Him as if He is sitting right next to me.  Take for instance just the other night I was sitting at my table putting a puzzle together and talking to God as if He was sitting right next to me helping me put my puzzle together.  I was talking out loud, crying, and laughing.  I'm talking to Him about serious things and then all of a sudden with tears rolling down my face, I look up and tell Him that one day He will need to tell me one day what the purpose is for a skunk.  Hahahahahaha!!   I think I laughed out loud for like 30 mins.  Just I like told Him, I wish all the people that don't know Him or even just claim to not know Him would get to know Him cause He would be the best friend that you would have.  I think it's awesome that I can talk to Him as if He is just sitting right next to me in person.  Thank you Jesus!!!

Comments