Full of Questions and a heavy heart
So the past few days have sent me back to almost 14 years ago. My cousin, my best friend committed suicide almost 14 years ago. Well, another cousin committed suicide on Tuesday and it brought back all those feelings, emotions, etc. Sometimes I wish that God would reveal the answers to the questions "Why?". Don't you? But then again it's probably a good thing that we don't know. Like why or how does someone get the point in their life and think that the only solution or way out is to take their own life. Or that someone gets to the point in their life that they think it's a good idea to walk into a public place with a gun and shoot it around like it's nothing or place a bomb or whatever other devasting thing that will kill or injure people. Why do people rob, cheat, steal, and kill? So many questions and no answers. If we knew all the answers I don't think we be able to handle that. Our hearts would be heavy. My heart is heavy now. For my family. For my cousins family...her kids, her parents, her bother, her close friends. Oh the regrets you have that you haven't stayed close. I don't understand how anyone gets to this point in their life. I had someone tell that something just clicks in their brain and they are not themselves but that doesn't help to much. It's hard, it doesn't make sense and I don't think it ever will. You just learn to move on because you can't answer the questions and you can't do anything about it. All you can do is pray. Prayer is the only thing that can get you through. Well, prayer and listening to God. There are some people that don't have God in there lives and I don't know how they cope with things. How do they go on? It's sad. Like when my uncle's wife died, he had no church family to help him, run to, or anything. You know how your church family when a member of your family dies...they bring you food, comfort, support, love, etc. but he didn't have that. We as a family did what we could but you just need that extra support. Like I said it's probably a good thing we don't know everything we just need to trust God, lean on Him, depend on Him. Trust that He has it covered. Because He does. My heart is broken, aching, and heavy but I have comfort knowing that God is going to take care of me. Please pray for my cousin's family & friends. Their heart is broken, aching, and heavy. They need comfort, strength, peace, and love to make it through this.
Comments
Post a Comment