Happy Mother's Day!

First off let me just say Happy Mother's Day to all mothers but especially mine. I have been very blessed to have my mom in my life. I love you mom!! Hope you all have had a very blessed day!! Everyday is a blessing but I think that all of us in the state of Alabama are feeling a little more blessed especially those of us that didn't have damage of any kind. I'm not a mother yet but I hope to be someday if the Lord willing so I can only imagine to joy you guys have today. I do believe that motherhood is a rewarding job. I say job because being a parent is a full-time job. It's actually a lifetime job. I hope to join you thus one day but until then I admire what you guys do. Thank you mom for all you've done and continue to do. I thank God everyday for allowing me to be raised by a Christian mom...Christian parents. I am truly blessed!!


"Her children rise up & call her blessed. Her husband praises her too. "Many women are capable but you surpass them all." Proverbs 31:28-29

Comments