He paid the price

I have up graded my phone to a smartphone so I will be able to update more often. It's definitely gonna take some getting use to but so far loving it.

Well this weekend is Easter and I don't know about you but it's gonna be crazy busy for me. No matter how busy we are we need to remember what/why we celebrate Easter. Jesus paid the ultimate sacrifice. He took our place and because he arose on the third day we have the eternal promise of eternity. Thank you Lord for sending your Son to die in my place. Thank you for the eternal promise because of his resurrection. That's it.....He is ALIVE!!!!!!! Thank you for being alive.

"When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit. John 19:30

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Comments