A little of this & a little of that

So this weekend was not too bad.  Gymnastics was Friday night & we won...Roll Tide!!  I got some pictures but I will have to work on them a little bit before posting them.  I couldn't use my flash so they are a little dark.. I will try to work on the exposure and see how they turn out.  Saturday I didn't do much of anything..Yay!!  I did get outside and clean out my flower bed a little..  Then had to go in & get ready for a wedding.  Congrats Tony & Rebecca!!  It was a perfect day for an outside wedding..  Then I hung out with Nora & Victoria for a little.  I was so tired (for whatever reason) but couldn't go to sleep and then about 3am I heard the music from a car just riding around the neighborhood go BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, and so forth..ugh!!  So least to say that I woke up a little after 9am on Sunday (I need to leave no later than 9:30 to be on time) and was late for Sunday school..ugh..  Apparently everyone was late because by the time I got there the teacher had decided that no one was coming and had left..  That's ok..  I'm not enjoying it right now anyway..  I went & got breakfast and came back in time for choir..  We sang Captive to the Call.  Oh what a beautiful song!!  A missionary wrote the song or either it was for a missionary or about a missonary (as you can tell a missionary was involved with this song) and the song was fitting for we had one mission team in Hondurus & one about to leave for Haiti..  The message was on our mission giving..  Did not interest me too much but was not that bad either..  Kind of nice to know what all we do for missions.  Then later yesterday afternoon I got to hang out with Paige, Bill & Boston!!  It was so good to catch up with them and see that they are feeling much better!!  Boston is growing like a weed and just too adorable!!  Love them very much!!  I've got so many friends/family that I need to visit & catch up with..  Hopefully that will happen very soon!!  Hope you guys had a great weekend!!  Guess I talked typed rambled on about nothing long of enough.. You may need to get back to work...  I know I do :(
Hope you have a great week!!  Love ya!!

P.S.  If you are one of the lucky ones enjoying Spring Break...have fun & becareful!!

Comments