Parties, Parties, & Parties!!!
Let's Party!! That's what this weekend is all about!! Tonight my best friends parents will be celebrating an anniversary!! Happy Anniversary!! Tomorrow we will be celebrating Luke's 1st Birthday!! Happy Birthday Luke!! I love you!! Then on Sunday we will be celebrating Bella's 1st Birthday!! Happy Early Birthday Bella!! I love you!!
Luke's birthday is Sunday!! Wow, where has the year gone?!?! It's seems like just yesterday I got the call to come stay with Jackson while Derek & Allison went to the hospital.. Also it seems like just yesterday that Jackson & I headed to the hospital and I got to hold that little precious thing in my arms.. It's been fun to watch him grow.. And that's how I feel!! Can you imagine how Derek & Allison feel?
Bella's birthday is not until April 2nd but her daddy (Army) is being transfered to Colorado on the 23rd of this month and will not be able to be home for her real birthday so we will celebrate early for him and with him!! How sweet is this!! Please pray for Cole and his safe travels and his safety. I thank God that there are those like Cole who are willing to serve this great country
I haven't gotten any updates of the prayer request that I asked for the other day but still keep them in your prayers..
The following quote & verse are from my devotion this morning.. Please click on the Encouragement for Today botton to read more.. Hope you guys have a great weekend!! Love ya!!
Quote of the week:
"Freedom is my word for 2011, a word I want to fully understand. A word I am defining for me as: unconfined by my human limitations; free to be an expression of my amazing God and His revolutionary love." Lynn Cowell
Verse of the week:
“I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts.”Psalm 119:45 (NIV)
Luke's birthday is Sunday!! Wow, where has the year gone?!?! It's seems like just yesterday I got the call to come stay with Jackson while Derek & Allison went to the hospital.. Also it seems like just yesterday that Jackson & I headed to the hospital and I got to hold that little precious thing in my arms.. It's been fun to watch him grow.. And that's how I feel!! Can you imagine how Derek & Allison feel?
Bella's birthday is not until April 2nd but her daddy (Army) is being transfered to Colorado on the 23rd of this month and will not be able to be home for her real birthday so we will celebrate early for him and with him!! How sweet is this!! Please pray for Cole and his safe travels and his safety. I thank God that there are those like Cole who are willing to serve this great country
I haven't gotten any updates of the prayer request that I asked for the other day but still keep them in your prayers..
The following quote & verse are from my devotion this morning.. Please click on the Encouragement for Today botton to read more.. Hope you guys have a great weekend!! Love ya!!
Quote of the week:
"Freedom is my word for 2011, a word I want to fully understand. A word I am defining for me as: unconfined by my human limitations; free to be an expression of my amazing God and His revolutionary love." Lynn Cowell
Verse of the week:
“I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts.”Psalm 119:45 (NIV)
Comments
Post a Comment