My little Surprise
To my surpise I found this right outside my door.. So I ran in & got my camera...haha!!
Quote of the week:
Verse of the week:
I am so ready for the weekend to begin!! This week as been insane at work but I guess that's good..sometimes anyway.. Well I am going to Bama gymnastics tonight and they will be against Auburn.. Go Bama!! Other than that not a whole lot planned.. Hope you guys have a great weekend!! Love ya!!
Quote of the week:
"Always respect the person as a person. No matter what they have done, they are a person of value & deserve to be treated that way. They aren't summed up & defined by their mistakes. They have hopes & dreams, fears & Worries, strengths & weaknesses. God Bless"
Verse of the week:
“It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives to his beloved sleep.”Psalm 127:2 (ESV)
I will leave with another view of the little beauty that I found this morning!!


Comments
Post a Comment