Title-less
So sorry for the delay of posting anything.. We were off work on Monday due to the "Ice Storm" that we had.. All the bridges was closed and since I live north of the river, I couldn't get a cross. Then yesterday was so crazy trying to get caught up I didn't have time to write anything.. So here I am today.. The gymnastics meet was great... We won!! Roll Tide!! I really didn't do anything on Saturday except go grocery shopping and let me tell ya...it was crazy!! I went shopping only because I haven't been in like 2 months except to get a little of this or a little of that... I wasn't shopping because I was afraid I was going to get snowed/iced in or anything.. Crazy!! Then Sunday was church and I really didn't get anything out of it.. It was all about Dr. Bentley and him becoming governor.. Could have done with out all of that.. I didn't mind the prayer service part because we do need to pray for him but the sermon did not have to revolve around him.. Bro. Gil compared him to Esther.. I didn't get it. I got home around 12:30pm and did not leave my house until 7:50am Tuesday morning.. There are many more that are still being stuck in their homes.. That would drive me crazy.. I did get out and walk around outside a few times on Monday but did not drive anywhere.. Now it's back to work and trying to get things done but it's hard cause some of our clients are still stranded at home.. Crazy.. I love this cold weather though!!
Hope you are all having a great week!! Love ya!!
Hope you are all having a great week!! Love ya!!
Comments
Post a Comment