Oh the weather outside is frightful

Ok so not really just yet.. However we have prediction for snow on Sunday....WoooHooo!! Anyway... This weekend is going to be busy and jammed pack except for Saturday.. Tonight is our first performance and then two on Sunday afternoon along with Sunday School & the worship service... Wow that's a lot of stuff. I am getting off today at 3 o'clock so I can relax & get ready for tonight!! My plan is to maybe do some visiting Saturday and maybe even try to finish up with my Christmas shopping.. That would be awesome!! I am usually done by now but I am so behind.. I guess it's because I've let satan steal my joy so far but I'm not gonna let him do that anymore.. So satan get away from so my Jesus can shine through because He is the reason for this season!! Amen!! Hope you guys have a great weekend!! Be careful!! Love ya!!

If you are in the Tuscaloosa area please drop by First Baptist Church and attend one or all of our performances...

Tonight @ 7 pm
Sunday @ 4 pm & 7 pm

Quote of the day:

Of all the free gifts we may receive, Prayer is the very best one....There are no costs, but wonderful rewards...

Verse of the day:

‎"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior--from violent men you save me. I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; And I am saved from my enemies." - 2 Samuel 22:2-4

Comments