So much to do...so little time!!

Ok so this weekend is going to be insanely crazy!! I am getting off today at 3:00pm!! WoooHooo!! I am headed to my parents for the weekend!! I miss my family so much and can't wait to see them!! I have not seen my brother since before he had surgery so I will get to see him today!! Tonight is first round of playoffs and I am attending SW's game. Yay!! Go Dawgs!! Good Luck to all teams that are in the playoffs tonight!! Tomorrow is Bama Football @ 2:30, Steven & Amanda's wedding @ 5:00, & Joseph's Birthday party @ 6:30!! Crazy busy....I know!! Sunday is church. I am suppose to attend choir practice Sunday afternoon but I don't know if I will make it or not. I have to admit that I have not been feeling very well the last two or three days but for once I don't feel like a transfer truck as run over me...haha... Still have a cough and a runny nose...I'm sure you wanted to know all that. I realize that is just a figure of speech and a saying that has gone around for years but I have been thinking...how do any of us know what being ran of by transfer truck would feel like. I guess we are just assuming....haha... Sorry about that detour!! Anyway, Hope you guys have a great weekend!! Love ya!! Roll Tide!!

Quote of the week:

"Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet." Author Unknown

Verse of the week:

Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me." Luke 9:23

Comments