New to me
Ok so this weekend ended up being a little crazy for me.. I got up Saturday to have this noise my car was making checked out. I was thinking it might be my tires but it ended up being my transmission. So my mom came up and I went & got a new car...well new to me...2010 Chevy Impala...I love it!! Not loving the fact that I have to start paying for a car again but I guess that's life... I hung out with her the rest of the day. After she left I went to Paige's house and hung out with her & Boston until Tonia & Joey got into town. So, I went & watched Joseph & his friends bowl for a little while and then we went & got pizza!! Of course, church on Sunday and choir practice that afternoon. Now it's raining and I'm at work.. I hate driving in the rain but it looks like I'm gonna have to do it for a while. I hope to start working on getting my Christmas decorations up between now & before I leave for Thanksgiving next week... WoooHooo!! I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving...family, eating some really good food, hunting, Iron bowl, and so much more. Hope you guys have a great week!! Love ya!!
Comments
Post a Comment