Home, Home on the Farm...haha!!

Haha!! I would say range but I didn't grow up on the range...it was more like a farm...sorta.. Anywho, I am going to visit with my family this weekend... I am so excited!! Can't wait to go see the Sweet Water Dawgs beat the Linden Patriots (hopefully)....Sorry Aunt Wylene!! Love ya!! Win or lose I'm sure it will be a good game.. I love high school football!! Can't wait to see my niece on the field with the band.. After that I have no idea what I'm doing except for relaxing (hopefully but I doubt it if Joseph has anything to do with it) and watching Alabama football on Saturday afternoon. I am super excited to be getting a window from my great grandfather's house...oh the plans I have for this!! I am also excited about going to church with my family also...haven't done that in awhile.. I have also been meaning to put some pictures up from the other weekend. I took some pictures of God's beautiful creation!! The butterflies have been flying around my house & flowers and they have been beautiful so I got a few on camera....WoooHooo!! I will try to get them up next week.. Hope you all have a great weekend!! Support & cheer for your favorite teams!! Roll Tide!! Go Dawgs!!

Quote for the week:

"I think everybody should take the attitude that we're working to be a champion, that we want to be a champion in everything we do." Nick Saban

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." Paul W. "Bear" Bryant

Verse of the week:

"My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you— I, whom you have redeemed." Psalm 71:23

"In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling." Exodus 15:13

Comments