In Need Of A Vacation

I am seriously thinking that I am in need of a vacation!! I am so tired.. I don't want to be at work but oh well...guess that's life:(

Anyway, I had a pretty good weekend. Friday night we had a girls night and we watched a movie and talked about people. We all had a good time!! Saturday my friend Tamyra, Peyton, & I went to a few yard sales. We did not find anything. Then went back to her house and started brainstorming on ideas for Peyton 2nd birthday party.. I left there and went shopping for a shower gift. Went home and got some rest and then went back over to Tamyra's and we went out to eat and just hung out.. We had such a good time on Saturday hanging out together!! Sunday was church and it was good. Had a Bridal Tea to attend to for my friend Erin.. She had a great one. I went home and relaxed a little and cleaned a little..

Today I am meeting up with a friend from high school for lunch!! This is going to be so exciting... I have not seen her since the day we graduated (We will not talk about how long that's been...haha)

Hope you guys had a great weekend... Have a good week!! Lots of love to ya!!

Comments