Hopeful for a little R&R!!
This is another weekend for a little R&R, hopefully!! No travel plans and not much of anything planned.. Tonight I think we are doing a girls night because the guys are doing their bachelor stuff cause Chris & Whitney are getting married next Saturday.. Wow, It's almost here!! Congratulation to Chris & Whitney!! Other than that not a whole lot planned.. I have a few updates & prayer request...
Lazarus Poole (friend from high school)- last update I got is that he has moved his arms a little but no feeling in his hands and is doing as good as to be expected. He & his family still needs your prayers. I just heard that they told him about the paralysis yesterday and he took it okay and is talking and in good spirits.
Tamyra & Chris Allen - Please pray that God will comfort them as they are dealing with sickness & death in their families right now and also having to travel.. Chris' pawpaw past away and Tamyra's pawpaw is not doing well right now.
Thanks so much for the prayers in advance!! Hope you all have a blessed weekend!! Love ya lots!!
"Life is not measured by the breaths you take but the things that take your breath away."
Lazarus Poole (friend from high school)- last update I got is that he has moved his arms a little but no feeling in his hands and is doing as good as to be expected. He & his family still needs your prayers. I just heard that they told him about the paralysis yesterday and he took it okay and is talking and in good spirits.
Tamyra & Chris Allen - Please pray that God will comfort them as they are dealing with sickness & death in their families right now and also having to travel.. Chris' pawpaw past away and Tamyra's pawpaw is not doing well right now.
Thanks so much for the prayers in advance!! Hope you all have a blessed weekend!! Love ya lots!!
"Life is not measured by the breaths you take but the things that take your breath away."
Comments
Post a Comment