I am a country girl living in a city world.. Ok so it's not too much of a city but considering where I'm from it's pretty much a big city.. Anyway, I went & spent the weekend with my family.. Went to Joseph's game on Friday night and don't think I'm allowed to go back. He plays better when I'm not there. Anyway, on Saturday mom, dad, & I came up to T-town and got her a pool.. How exciting!! Her doctor recommended to her that walking around in a pool would be good for her, so they went & bought one. Yay!! Joseph ended up spending the night Saturday night (shocker...he always does when I'm home) and went to church with us on Sunday. He was helping me wrap my mom's gift and decided he wanted to wrap something for his mom. Since we were doing this at 10 pm, we searched my room for something.. I actually had a silver tray with a jewelry box & picture frame that he ended up wrapping up for her and a sudoku puzzle book. Craziness I know but it came from the heart and that's all that matters!! Sunday service was really good..it was all about MOMS...as it should have been.. I think we all take for granted what our moms mean to us, do for us, and how they love us.. Hope you all had a great Mother's Day, rather you celebrated as a mom or just celebrated with your mom!! Kaytlind, Joseph, & I went to the creek and enjoyed a cool breeze and some sunshine.. We did a little picture taking and some four-wheeler riding.. It was great!! Cant' get much better than being in the country on a Sunday afternoon..
By the way, this is what I got my mom for mother's day...just thought I would share with ya. She loved it.. I had decided to do something like this for her since she didn't have any pictures of me after I graduated from high school (we won't talk about how long that been) because I don't like pictures of myself. So my friend Tamyra and her daughter Peyton went with me one day to the UofA campus and took some pictures.. I thought they all turned out wonderful!! This is only a few and I chose to do a collage of pics and this is how it turned out...

Now, it's Monday and I'm back at work:( I really do not like Mondays!! Anyway, that's life. Hope you all have a great week.. Unless something happens..see ya Friday.. I do not have to go anywhere this weekend except I'm celebrating with Cristalle for her birthday and maybe a yard sale with Tamyra but no traveling...Yay!! Talk to ya soon!!
Comments
Post a Comment