Weddings, Showers, Oh My!!
This weekend is going to be jammed pack!! As I have mentioned before about all the weddings to attend, there is also all the showers to go along with them.. This weekend is my cousin Lacy's shower that we are throwing in her honor. I will go home tonight after work so we can decorate for the shower which is tomorrow.. Of course Saturday we will be in busy-mode getting ready for the shower...baking, mixing, etc. Then hopefully all the hard work will pay off and she will have an awesome shower.. Sunday is of course church... I am trying to decide rather to stay and go to church with family or come back and go to my church because we are singing the most amazing song.. More than likely I will stay, which a lot will depend on the weather.. According to the weather men/women it is suppose to get nasty!! So, to all my peeps out there...Be Careful!! I say bring on the rain...we NEED it...this pollen is killing me... I can't take anymore headaches...I atleast need a break from them anyway...
Hope you have a great weekend!! Love ya!! Stay tuned to see if something crazy happens!!
I'm not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place & I spill things a lot. I'm pretty clumsy & sometimes I have a broken heart. My friends & I sometimes fight & maybe some days nothing goes right, but when I think about it & take a step back I remember how amazing life truly is & that maybe, just maybe, I like being unperfect...... Author Unknown
Hope you have a great weekend!! Love ya!! Stay tuned to see if something crazy happens!!
I'm not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place & I spill things a lot. I'm pretty clumsy & sometimes I have a broken heart. My friends & I sometimes fight & maybe some days nothing goes right, but when I think about it & take a step back I remember how amazing life truly is & that maybe, just maybe, I like being unperfect...... Author Unknown
Comments
Post a Comment