New Neighbor!!
Yesterday my family found out that they have a new neighbor.... It's not your typical neighbor....It is an alligator!! He or she is located about 4 - 5 miles or so from my parents, my grandmother, my aunts & uncles, and my brother... Crazy isn't it!! Someone estimates it to be about 10 feet and 250+ pounds. Never would I have imagined finding an alligator just lying around down there & no where near water for that matter. It's been quite an attraction though.. Here are some pictures compliments of Joey & Tonia (just thought I would give credit where it was due):


Oh my...I would be soo scared. How are they gonna get rid of it?
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing they can do...they called the game warden and he won't do anything.. Since they live in the sticks there is no animal control.. It finally moved on down the road aways..
ReplyDelete